Online Citizenship Education Practice Contest: See Winners List!
Authors of more than 40 practices from all Eastern Partnership countries, as well as from Russia, took part in the competition, which was held as part of the EENCE Civic Education Week.
The international jury determined the winners of the competition in two nominations:
Nomination online practices planned in the sphere of citizenship education:
1. Virtual «University of the Golden Age» (Belarus)
2. Educational course «Fostering democratic citizenship via e-learning in the fields of human rights and history» (EENCE Working group)
3. Course of public interactive lectures «Fundamentals of critical thinking: logic, dialectics, rhetoric» (Ukraine)
Nomination online practice implemented in the field of citizenship education:
1. Educational course «HrodnaYouthHub» (Belarus)
2. Сivic education platform «Open Univercity of Maidan» (Ukraine)
3. «InnoSchool Digital Game» Experimental Learning in Process (Moldova)
4. Educational online-marathon «ActivEast: Hate it? Fix it!» (Ukraine)