The winners of the poster competition have been determined. Look who became them!
More than 50 works from the Eastern Partnership countries and Russia were submitted for the posters competition, dedicated citizenship education “The Art of Living Together”.
The aim of the competition was to draw attention to the problems of citizenship education and to involve people who previously ignored this issue
The international jury selected three winners:
1. OKSANA SOKOL, Ukraine (poster “Wear a mask, don’t let it win”)
2. KESO KUCHUKHIDZE, Georgia (poster “Femicide”).
3. VIKTORIA KASAP, Ukraine (poster “Different but equal”)
The results of voting in social nets has shown the two winners, who are dividing the prize:
1. ALEXANDRINA BORDIANU, Moldova (poster “Those are not for you”)
2. VERONICA GUSAN, Moldova (poster “No winner!”)
The awards will be presented to the winners by the regional coordinators of the Citizenship Education Week in each country.
ENCEE CIVIC EDUCATION WEEK POSTER CONTEST BROCHURE